Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The 8th blog

For this blog I will post a picture of a rose. I got the idea of drawing a rose from a friend who had one  on her backpack. When I am drawing a rose i always start with the pedals and work my way up to the point where the rose looks swirly from the center and opens up from the outside. After I am done with the rose I will start on the leaves and the stem. This drawing will look like the rose is bleeding so it will have a three dimensional look to it. I will post the picture after I add the blood like structure and I will also add some shading to it so I can make it look more realistic. I will end up posting the picture by Friday or earlier and remember if any of you guys have an idea of what I should draw don't be shy to comment about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment