Friday, April 18, 2014

The Search/Blogs #8

Well I just thought of my new 20 percent project like last month and I really haven't even started it. I am making a children's book called The Search. All i have done is the cover and one page. I have no blogs because I think that they are pointless, reason being is because we are only going to use these things once and we will never log in to our blogger ever again. I think we should just write down our progress on a piece of paper and turn it in. I bet that if that happen there will be a likely chance that more than half of this class will pass. This is supposed to be my 8th blog but I haven't done any because of what i have just written down. I think that it would be possible to pass the 20 percent project if we didn't have to do these blogs. I love to write but I would most likely express what I'm doing on a piece of paper. This is all I am willing to say right now...I will finish my book but we shouldn't be doing this blog, nobody will pass cause of this.



No comments:

Post a Comment