Friday, April 25, 2014

Blog #9

Well for my 20 percent project I still haven't started on the second page or any other page to be exact. I really feel like the 20 percent project it kind of useless, but it is not my choice to change something that commanded to do. The only reason I am finishing this 20 percent project in the first place is because I don't want to fail my English class. I want to pass my classes, move on, and graduate. I will have the book that I am making finished before the end of the year. I need to put three of my grades up because they all are D's. I honestly think that not even half of this class will pass. That is my opinion of the 20 percent project. Well I'm of to finish something that I hate to do. I will see if I can finish this project in at least two weeks from now. Well this is it.

No comments:

Post a Comment