Thursday, May 8, 2014

MY PROJECT Blog #10

For my project i have started my book called The Search I been able to finish the cover and the first two pages of this creative book of mine. The story is about three small junior heroes who want to become full fledged heroes. In the story there will be no color because the three junior heroes have to search for three princesses and each princess has a gem. Once one of those heroes finds a gem the book gets some color put into the pages. This will show that you don't need to do anything just draw cartoons and just write like two sentences for that one simple page. I only have three more weeks to finish up this book and I only have two pages and the damn cover. I really need to step up my game and get this damn book finished by the 29th of this month. Ill see you guys next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment