Thursday, May 15, 2014

Blog #11

I am almost finished with this damn book. I find this so idiotic and pointless. This project has no meaning to me it doesn't even interest me. I cannot wait to leave this classroom I just want the year to be over already I want to go home and never step foot near this class or this teacher ever again. He makes things so damn complicated It pisses me off. I hate the fact that he puts people on blast, I would like to see him get put on blast. I have so much hatred for this project I don't know why I even bother trying if he is going to fail me anyways. Ill still try but I see not point. I'm done with this project. I would like to leave this class once in for all I would like for the school year to be over already and I just want to graduate and finish with all this school crap.

HORRIBLE TEACHER!!!! >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment