Friday, May 23, 2014

Blog #12

I have finally finished my book. As you all know the book is titled the search, I have not added color yet and I have finished the story line and then pictures, the whole story was created by me, I was not helped,  I made this book all on my own... Right now I am pissed as hell, this teacher is even lucky that I am creating this post and that I am presenting this piece of crap, honestly I don't want to do this and I just want to be left alone and I just don't want to be here in general. This will be the last blog I will make and I am glad because I am tired of all this stuff. I only have two weeks of school left and I want them to be over already because I am in pain... I will see you guys never reason being is because I am not using this blogger thing anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment